1. Also known as Benzene Chloride, Chlorobenzene is of the solution:
2. Chlorobenzene is a clear, colorless, flammable liquid that has an aromatic, almond-like odor.
3. Primarily, Chlorobenzene is used as a solvent for pesticide formulations, as a degreaser, and to make other chemicals such as phenol and aniline.
4. High levels of exposure may cause headache, fatigue, dizziness, and nausea. Chronic exposure may cause liver, kidney, and brain damage.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing Chlorobenzene from the environment.