1. Aniline is of the solution:
2. Aniline is a colorless oily liquid when pure, colorless with bluish fluorescence when distilled and darker when it is exposed to air and light.
3. Aniline is used in manufacturing of resins, varnishes, perfumes, printing inks and is a main component in lacquers and wood stains.
4. It is one of the most important organic chemical bases and is a parent substance for many dyes and drugs.
5. Aniline is highly toxic, and exposure can cause coma, convulsions, headaches, eye irritation, etc.
6. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this substance and will do an effective job removing Aniline from the air.