1. Pyridine is of the solution:
2. Pyridine is a colorless liquid with an unpleasant odor. It is produced from crude coal tar and is flammable and severely explosive in vapor form.
3. Pyridine is used in medicines, vitamins, paints, and rubber products.
4. Exposure to Pyridine can be a result of industries releasing it into the air. High concentrations of inhalation may cause drowsiness, damage to the liver, and central nervous system damage.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide sufficient service for adsorbing the Pyridine from the environment.