1. Also known as Phenyl alcohol (Phenol), carbolic acid is of the solution:
2. Carbolic acid is a colorless compound that has interlaced crystals that is a constituent of coal tar.
3. Carbolic acid is used in shaving creams and hand lotions as a skin disinfectant/anesthetic.
4. Carbolic poisoning may cause excessive sweating, thirst, convulsions, as well as irritation to the skin and eyes.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this substance and will do an effective job adsorbing the Carbolic Acid in the environment.