1. Also known as Phenylethane, Ethyl Benzene is of the solution:
2. Ethyl Benzene is a colorless, flammable liquid with a petrol odor and that easily vaporizes.
3. Ethyl Benzene is found in coal tar/petroleum and is used in paints, inks, and in insecticides. In addition, this substance is used to manufacture styrene monomers, cellulose acetate, and synthetic rubber.
4. Acute exposure to Ethyl Benzene may cause dizziness, throat and eye irritation, as well as irritation to the mucous membranes. Chronic exposure may result in fatigue, headache, and eye/respiratory irritation.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service absorbing the Ethyl Benzene from the environment.