1. Also known as Shellsol 140, Nonane is of the solution:
2. Nonane is a highly flammable liquid.
3. This substance is used in the synthesis of biodegradable detergents; it is an ingredient in gasoline, a distillation chaser, and also a solvent in organic synthesis.
4. Exposure to Nonane may result from inhalation, ingestion, and physical contact. Even though there is no recorded data of health affects to humans, this substance is known to act as a skin/eye and respiratory irritant to animals.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing Nonane from the environment.