Methylene chloride (CH2Cl2)
1. Also known as Dichloromethane, Methylene chloride is of the solution:
2. Methylene chloride is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild ethereal odor. It is non flammable but toxic.
3. This substance is used as a solvent in paint/varnish removers as well as a co solvent in vapor pressure depressants.
4. Exposure to Methylene chloride may result in headache, nausea, fatigue, confusion, and even death.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing the Methylene chloride from the environment.