Mustard Gas (C4H8Cl2S)
1. Mustard Gas of the solution:
2. Mustard Gas is actually a toxic, clear, colorless liquid that is not likely to change into gas at room temperature. When mixed with other chemicals, this substance becomes a brownish liquid with a garlic-like odor.
3. Primarily, Mustard Gas is used in chemical warfare as in WWI and WWII. Even though some research is done using Mustard Gas, this chemical is no longer produced in the United States.
4. Mustard Gas is an extremely toxic chemical that causes skin burns/blisters, burning of the eyes, and swelling of the eyelids. Inhaling Mustard Gas can cause coughing, bronchitis, and long-term respiratory diseases. Exposure to large amounts of Mustard Gas may result in death.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing Mustard Gas from the environment.