Isopropyl Acetate (C5H10O2)
1. Also known as 2 – Acetoxypropane, Isopropyl Acetate is of the solution:
2. Isopropyl Acetate is a colorless liquid with a fruity odor.
3. This substance can be used as an extraction solvent in the pharmaceutical industry, in paints, lacquers, printing inks, and organic synthesis.
4. Inhaling moderate levels of Isopropyl Acetate may cause sore throat, cough, drowsiness, and headache. Higher levels of concentration may result in this substance acting as a narcotic.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing the Isopropyl Acetate from the environment.