Isopropyl Alcohol (C3H8O)
1. Also known as Isopropanol, Isopropyl Alcohol is of the solution:
2. Isopropyl Alcohol is a clear, colorless, highly flammable liquid with an odor of rubbing alcohol.
3. Isopropyl Alcohol is commonly used in spray perfumes as a diluent, in cleaning agents, dehydrating agents, preservatives, and in coating solvents.
4. Inhalation of Isopropyl Alcohol can cause irritation to the respiratory tract while higher concentration exposure can cause headache, dizziness, fatigue, and possible death.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing the Isopropyl Alcohol from the environment.