Acetic Acid (C2H4O2)
1. Acetic Acid, known as vinegar is the solution of:
2. Pure Acetic Acid is a clear, colorless, liquid with a sharp irritating odor of vinegar.
3. This chemical compound is produced from methanol and carbon monoxide in the Cativa process.
4. Applications for Acetic Acid are cleaning, photography, packaging, paints, and adhesives. Also used in the preparation of pharmaceuticals.
5. It is known to be irritating to skin.
6. Austin Air Filters have a high capacity for this substance and will do a sufficient job removing the vapor.