1. Also known as Isoacetophorone, Isophorone is of the solution:
2. Isophorone is a clear to yellowish, toxic liquid with a peppermint odor. Even though this is an industrial chemical, Isophorone occurs naturally from cranberries.
3. This substance is used as a solvent in printing inks, paints, lacquers, and adhesives.
4. High levels of exposure to Isophorone may result in nose, throat irritation, as well as dizziness and fatigue.
5. Austin Air filters have a high capacity for this particular substance and will provide a good service adsorbing the Isophorone from the environment.